Senior Full Stack Developer (React + Node)
Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer with a passion for web development and a track record of delivering exceptional projects? We’re looking for someone like you to join our dynamic team!
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement scalable software solutions.
– Architect and build end-to-end applications using React for the front end and Node.js for the back end.
– Ensure the responsiveness, performance, and security of applications.
– Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
– Stay abreast of industry trends and incorporate best practices into our development processes.
– Troubleshoot, debug and optimize code for maximum performance.
– Experience: 4+ years of web development experience, specializing in Node.js, React, GraphQL, Microservices, and PostgresDB.
– Education: Bachelor in Computer Engineering or an equivalent field.
– Mobile app development and/or React Native.
– Cloud Platforms: Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services.
– Object-oriented and procedural programming methodologies.
– CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Intuit).
– JS Frameworks (jQuery, React.js, Vue, Backbone).
– Git Version control (or other version control software).
– Package management and Task Runners (NPM, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt).
– Browser testing abilities using built-in developer tools.
– Previous experience in a development firm/agency environment.
– Familiarity with GCP, Pub/Sub, Cloud, TensorFlow, or Machine Learning is a plus.
– Good knowledge of service-oriented development and design patterns.
– Understanding of web application development and SaaS models.
– Understanding of backend asynchronous processes and data integrity.
– Passion for web development.
– Commitment to delivering high-quality, defect-free projects.
– Ability to excel in a high-concurrency environment.
– Proficient in individual “deep work” and collaborative teamwork.
– Strong time-management skills, meeting deadlines consistently.
– Takes direction well, while also making decisions and taking initiative.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and solve problems.
– Customer-centric mentality.
– Up-to-date on the latest web technologies.
– Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
If you’re ready to contribute your expertise to a dynamic team and take on exciting challenges, apply now by sending your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us in shaping the future of technology!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com